Seasoned Pro Responsive Minimalist Food Blog Theme

Pomegranate Dark Chocolate Bark

Pure Dark Chocolate Bark with Pomegranate and sprinkle of Himalayan Black Salt. Sweet, salty and tangy all at same time.

Pomegranate Dark Chocolate Bark with Black Salt

November was hack busy month, tied up with lots of life events and bunch of birthdays to go through. Being a lonely baker at home, I had to bake cakes for everyone's big days and even for myself this time. In all these bake-ness what I enjoyed the most was my attempt at fondant cake which I bake for my nephew's first birthday with Mercedes-Benz theme. But at end, the misfortune take place. Everything went silk and smooth, what actually happened was that the cake slightly slipped away during transportation and actually it was in my hand so it is not fine to blame or scream at others but to Rikshaw-wala who keep bouncing the ride ever now and then. Needless to say I was devastated and I'm still furious on that case not for the cake to slipped away but on me that I didn't take the final shot of cake to share with you. Too bad! and my sister has the video which she is not gonna give me that soon. I'm begging her everyday, every minute, but this working mom has no time to just send me a video. Hope someday she get a mini heart for me and send the video my way, Ameen!


 Pomegranate Dark Chocolate Bark with Black Salt

Well, after waving good bye to November, I was all set to focus on blog and be consistence like a good student in class with up to date homework and great academic result. But what you actually plan in advance, it doesn't happen in action most of time. Frightfully, I have few more plan to officially get into big stuffs (hopefully it all go well), which I can bump with news anytime, so brace yourself and try this refreshing Chocolate Bark to delight up your winter.

This bark is so easy to whip up and eat them in a minute. Intensified with coffee-in-chocolate mantra. Added in and out the vibrant colored pomegranate seeds. Sprinkled with black salt. Sweet, tangy and dash of salty flavor with crunchy bites. Believe me, your all chocolate craving would handled.

Pomegranate Dark Chocolate Bark with Black Salt

Ingredients:
  • 200 gr semisweet dark chocolate
  • 1 tsp instant coffee granule
  • 1 cup pomegranate seeds
  • 1/4 tsp himalayan black salt

Method:
  1. Line the baking sheet with wax paper.
  2. Melt the chocolate with coffee in microwave for 1 minute (or more if needed)
  3. Stir half of Pomegranate seeds in melted chocolate.
  4. Scrape all the mixture on the wax paper, spread around.
  5. Sprinkle other half of pomegranate seeds and then black salt over the spread-ed chocolate.
  6. Refrigerate for 20 to 30 minutes or until all firm and set.
  7. Break into pieces and serve.
Enjoy!
Cook'd Pro Responsive Minimalist Food Blog Theme