Basic and Easy Cupcakes without the need of Frosting or Icing over them. Just six ingredients and you're ready to busting nutcracker moves in the kitchen.
Whether you got cupcake or muffin. It would be a mini beauty of cake in it, which melt in your mouth with the sweetness it has. But as the rules goes every where, cupcakes is known to be "The cupcakes" if you got the tower like or flat frosting/icing over it. However muffin got nothing just a mini cup of slightly sweet cake which would be closer to bread texture. Usually cupcakes are categorized into dessert item because of being double in sweetness than muffins. While Muffins are consider to be everyday breakfast food and are healthy side of cake. Well, that's what I get to know from Internet folks. You Cupcake queens (or Muffins fairies) are welcome to correct me in the comments, anytime.
Ever since I bought new cupcake pan, this chocolate one is third time baked by me. My family isn't the fan of Icing over the Cakes, so I just leave them naked. They were simple, moist and decadent that even a non-chocolate-lover will like them. My brother-in-law reaction over these cup was unexpected, seriously. After taking a bite from bottom wrap cupcake he said something which I could dream of it only. "Why hadn't you participated in MasterChef Pakistan?" and there I go.. I gone totally kind of WOW. Me and Masterchef...? Well, tell you the truth, family always overestimate you, no matter what. While others may end up underestimating you that will hurt your feelings badly. That's Life, I guess.
So now, I'm planning of whipping up more of these cupcakes on Eid, may be with frosting over them to serve the guest as Meetha, how's that idea? I hope they love 'em.
makes 10 cupcakes.
- 2 egg (large, fresh, room temp.)
- 1 cup sugar (powdered, sifted)
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder (sifted)
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cups with paper liners.
- Start by beating up the eggs, for one minute or until frothy.
- Add sugar and cocoa, beat well.
- Drizzle in oil, while beater is still running.
- Using sifter add baking powder and flour, mix with wooden spoon or spatula to just combine.
- Pour the batter into each cupcakes liner, 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
You might also Enjoy: