Chocolaty, Creamy, Dreamy Brownies Sandwiches with Coffee cream and sugar crunches, simply Irresistible!
So, today I'm sharing this Tempting dessert-y chocolat-y recipe with you. Bake it, Love it, but remember - love your family more.. ;)
Things you'll need:
2 egg yolks
1 whole egg
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup oil or butter
1/8 cup strong coffee
2 tbsp good quality cocoa
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 and 1/8 cup all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 cup fresh cream
1/4 cup sugar
2g instant Coffee
Sugar Crunch (optional)
- Preheat oven at 180 C/ 350 F.
- Beat first four ingredient on medium-high speed until thicken
- Mix coffee and cocoa and add it to eggs mixture, beat well.
- Add vanilla, beat until everything mixed-up.
- Add flour and baking powder through sifter, fold them gently.
- Pour batter in brownie pan (greased with baking paper or floured), and bake for 30 to 35 mins.
For Coffee cream: Beat 1 cup fresh cream and 1/4 cup sugar with instant Coffee, until fluffy and smooth.
When done, slice the brownie in middle (sandwich look) put coffee cream in first layer, sprinkle 'sugar crunch' and cover with another layer. Cut into desired size squares. Served hot or cool, choices are your and most important... ENJOY!