Seasoned Pro Responsive Minimalist Food Blog Theme

Semolina and Gram flour dessert


I've made quite a few exiting days on this Blog, today is no less special and cheerful day as I've been invited to Ainy Cooks and write a guest post for her. It was a honor, right? to post for a fellow blogger whom I just met recently. I should tell you she warned me to write something OTHER THAN BAKING... It just give me a mini heart attack but I manage to send some sweetness her way, anyhow. ;)
I made Gram flour and Semolina halwa with my Mom's help (to be honest) as I'm not so good in that Desi stuffs. That recipe inspired me when we visit hyd. city and my Anty serve this halwa after lunch. She just made it some what delicious that I couldn't resist and ask her for recipe. After coming back to Khi, I made number of trails and errors with this recipe and finally ask my mom to give a hand on it... Voila! I'm just totally impress with these old women, who know who to manage to keep the taste buds and sweetness in traditional dishes.

Well, when Ainy ask me to write a post about 'other than Baking' I couldn't think of other wonderful dish which would be the best in my draft and send this Halwa to her. I'm so glad She like it.
Now, enough talking... its time to make a visit to her place and check my halwa recipe there... and don't forget to check some more yummy recipes she has posted with love for readers like you! :)

Enjoy!


Cook'd Pro Responsive Minimalist Food Blog Theme