15/07/2014

Guest post at Yummy Food: Chicken Kabab Burgers

Chicken Kabab Burgers

As I go through my days, I realize what things I have to do and I'm not doing it. I often question - Is it time who is running that fast or Is this me who is running from it? either way I still worry about how things will go in future? What will happen next? How it end up to be? - That's all in my mind and is reality of my present being. It's not that mean I'm lazy or something, I struggle to get things done anyhow. I wasn't that way before. I just have to focus on organizing stuffs that are messing on my head right now and I'm going to be Okay. better than Okay, I think. My To-Do is far way too long, I'm not gonna make you all drowsy over my recital. Back to the subject matter.


Chicken Kabab Burgers

Before Ramadan Lubna ask me to write a recipe post for her event named 'Joy From Fasting To Feasting – VII' in which she is featuring Food Bloggers around the world on this blessed month. If you thought of Ramadan in Pakistan, almost every minds flips over Pakoras or other fried stuffs like Samosas, Spring Rolls etc. But I choose this Desi Burger which my Mom often use to make at home. It is simple to cook the Kabab with simple ingredients and you're ready to play with Bun Kababs your way. Best for Kid Iftar Party or First Roza event. Head over to Lubna's blog to get the Chicken Kabab Burgers recipe and share some love with her.
-----------------