Unlike cooking, baking has some procedures to go through, meticulously. You can't throw some sugar here and flour there, instead you have to follow recipe's instructions as well measure all the ingredients accurately. Every aspect of baking involve possible defeat or glorious victory. This is the reason I'm more drown to baking, but playing with ingredients in cooking reserves its own fun.
And this pasta is also categorised into cooking fun, which I make last month.. Take the lots of photos.. Jot down the recipe, but time wasn't allowing me to share this recipe here as my blog design was in process (proudly done by me) and Potato Patties was on the line. But finally here it is the most scrumptious pasta I've ever had (or you'll ever taste) from home kitchen. It was hot and spicy combo of red chili and whole red tomatoes goodness.
First to boiled the pasta/macaroni to its perfection, avoid over boiling it or you'll end up with khichri in gorgeously awesome masala, then prepare the sauce/masala and finally mix them up. It's healthy, easy and yummy. What's not to love?
- 1/2 cup oil
- 4 large tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 tbsp red chili sauce
- 1 tsp Chinese salt
- 2 tsp red chili powder (optional)
- 1 cup potato cubes (boiled, optional)
- 400 g Pasta (boiled in water and salt or according to the pack direction)
- Heat up the oil in a pot over medium heat, add tomatoes and fry them until soften. (2-4 mins)
- Add chili sauce, salt. Chili powder is optional, add in case you like pasta to be super hot.
- Stir, cook for 30 secs.
- Add potatoes if using. Mix.
- Add boiled pasta and stir whole masala, pasta and potatoes together. Be careful not to break the pasta up.
- Close the lid, reduce the heat to low. Let it on steam for 5 mins.
- Ready to serve.
P.S.. The Holy Month of Ramadan Has Arrived among us So I pray and wish you all Muslims a blessed Ramadan with Mercy and forgiveness of Almighty Allah. May Allah help us to do lots of good deeds and also keep us away from Evils in our whole life.
You might also enjoy:
- Tomato Salsa with hint of Chili
- Tomato sauce Stuffed rolls
- Breakfast tips and Baked puffed egg
- Cheese-less Asian gravy Pizza