10/03/2014

Guest Post: Cake Baking Tips

Tips for Baking Cake at Home
"My policy on cake is pro having it and pro eating it."--Boris Johnson
I recently discover a lovely blog from Pakistan, which is live since 3+ years with lots of amazing food and recipes, by Ambreen Simply Sweet 'n Savory. She is so talented Pakistani Food Blogger. Check her blog for easy & mouth-watering Sweet as well as Savory Recipes at one place. You can catch her on Pinterest & Google+ too.

I shared my experimental Tips on Cake Baking on Ambreen's blog today, which she accepted generously with love. This my first guest post & I'm so glad it's live on fellow Pakistani blog. :)

I'm hoping that's you'll learn to Bake a perfect Cake at home in one way or another!

Let's join me over at Yummy Palace; Cake Baking Tips at Simply Sweet 'n Savory.