Dark Chocolate Cakery Squares. Softy and Fluffy as Sponge... Sweet and hearty as Dreams... Enormous Chocolate flavor... Oh wait! Can I borrow a cup of Tea?
Look healthy.. huh?
Speaking of health, it's really is robust and wholesome. Unless you aren't on diet. ;) I love healthy things.. chocolates, flaky oily parhatas, butter cakes etc.. let's count this recipe in my Healthy list too.
You know what.. I enjoy baking cake (yes! Healthy one) and enjoy even more the way my cakes turns out and the way I turn the Cake into bars. If you're like me or you don't enjoy cooking in the kitchen, other than cooking up the mess for baking a Cake. You're a Genius One. Bingo! Everyone loves you. Right? Because you give them HEALTHY treat to have with after-so-busy-day evening Tea. So wait for what? Try this another recipe to make them love you more.. even most...
This recipe is easy version of Cake that make in Brownie style and cut into squares to serve with Tea or Coffee.
Let's proceed on...
- 2 eggs (room temp)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tbsp dark cocoa
- 1 tsp coffee powder
- 1 and 1/3 cup All purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven at 160 C.
- Sift flour and baking powder, 3 times together. Set aside.
- In a clean mixing bowl, beat together eggs, butter and sugar. With electric beater on medium speed, untill creamy and Fluffy.
- Make a lump-less mixture with milk, cocoa and coffee. Add in eggs mixture, beat well.
- Add in sifted flour and mix gently with wooden spoon. (avoid over-mixing)
- Pour the batter into 8" Cake pan (greased and floured)
- Bake for 30 to 35 mins till done. (tooth stick method)
When baked, let it sit in Cake pan for 5 mins. Then remove, cut into squares and serve with Tea or Coffee.