Well, history of these blondies (a.k.a Bars) are really easy to understand you don't need to open the History's dictionary for it.
Do you know The Pioneer Women? A lady who cook devil recipes? She is a Blondie chef, you know? Her name is Ree. I love her recipes and even love more to try or recreate her goodies. So happened what? I saw a Toffee squares recipes on her blog. And thought to play a lil game with it. That's it! & here the game start.
These bars is based with cookie cake and marbled with white Chocolate plus peanuts over it. Everything yummy!
Want the recipe? Go on...
Things you'll need:
For Cookie cake;
- 100g butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 and 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet white chocolate (use baking chocolate)
- 1/2 chopped peanuts
- Preheat oven to 180 C/350 F.
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar to fluffy.
- Add egg, and beat until creamy.
- Add flour and baking powder, beat until completely combined.
- Spread this dough over cookie sheet and bake for 15 mins.
- Place white chocolate over all the surface of baked cookie and return the sheet for 2 mins more.
- Remove from oven, and spread chocolate over cookie with offset spatula.
- Sprinkle chopped peanuts.
- Cut into squares.
- Chill them for few mins.
- Ready to Enjoy!
Hope you were tempted to bake these Blondies... Have a nice time in kitchen! :)