28/12/2013

Breakfast tips and Baked puffed egg

Baked Puff Egg | Chef in Frame
Breakfast meal has so many benefits for our health. As my aunty used to say, if you have to ingest 100% food in a whole day. Have 60% in breakfast, 30% in lunch and 10% in dinner. This way you can keep yourself healthy and active all day long. And when I asked why to consume a lot in morning, she would replied 'If you get full morning meal, it keep your body active in your activity and it won't harm you as you will not go to sleep after having breakfast like you do in dinner. Usually after having dinner we go to bed and resting won't allow our meal to digest, which is harmful. So have more in morning and less in dinner. Make sure that what are you eating must be digest properly, otherwise it spoil your body and you gain weight plus chances are  you may fall ill.


After knowing this I start to have a proper breakfast and this keep me springy and nimble. Before this I felt lazy and my weight caused increased, because I was consuming less in breakfast and more in dinner and then to bed, this was my only mistake which is why I was fat.
Not only this, but also you should make sure that you are choosing healthy and fresh food for breakfast like fresh juices, milk, egg, bread etc.

Sharing knowledge is caring. Hope this all info will helpful to you. But not only this, today I'm sharing a healthy breakfast recipe also. Which was my blasted experiment. The baked Puff Egg, full of healthy ingredients and a best for egg lover... like me :)



So here's the recipe for baked breakfast egg. (serve 1 or 2)

Things you'll need

1 egg
1 tbsp chopped onion
1 tbsp chopped tomato
1 green chilli (sliced)
1 tbsp ketchup
1/2 tbsp coriander
1 tsp crashed red chilli
1/2 cup milk
Salt for taste
Black pepper for taste

Add 1 tbsp of melted butter for little fat and glossiness.

What you have to do:

  • Beat egg at medium speed, until fluffy.
  • Add in all remaining ingredients and mix them gently in with spoon.
  • Pour in a mini cake/pie pan and bake for 10 to 15 mins.
  • Serve with bread or roti.
Baked Puff Egg | Chef in Frame
Enjoy!